Recipe Magic with Caramel Affogato ft. Roastea Super Power Coffee
We’ve all heard of coffee. And we’ve all had and loved ice cream. But have you heard of an affogato? Now that is exactly what can take your cup of coffee or scoop of ice cream to another level. Affogato actually means ‘drowning’ in Italian and that’s where this recipe must have gotten its name because an affogato is ice cream drowned in coffee! Yup, you read that right, affogato is both a coffee and a dessert in itself. It is usually a scoop of vanilla ice cream with a shot of espresso. Let’s find out more about today’s affogato recipe:
A caramel affogato takes the ordinary one to a new height. We just love the thick, rich texture of caramel sauce and the smooth texture of an affogato makes it the perfect dish for experimentation.
Let’s get into the recipe:
To create a caramel affogato, you will need the following ingredients:
- Roastea Super Power Coffee
- Vanilla gelato or ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Brew Roastea's Super Power coffee according to your preferred brewing method. The best would be to go for a strong and robust shot of espresso. 2. Scoop a generous portion of vanilla gelato or ice cream into a serving glass or bowl.
- Carefully pour the freshly brewed Roastea Super Power Coffee over the gelato. The hot coffee will gradually melt the gelato, creating a heavenly blend of flavours.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the gelato. If desired, top your caramel affogato with a dollop of whipped cream and a few chocolate shavings.
Serve immediately and enjoy the magical combination of creamy ice cream, rich caramel, and Roastea's Super Power Coffee.
The thing that excites us about caramel affogato made with Roastea's Caramel Coffee is not only in the flavours and aroma but also in the fact that recipes like this allow our buyers to express their own culinary skills. Allow yourself to be creative, experiment with different combinations, and take this dish to new levels of taste. Don't be afraid to experiment with new ice cream flavours to give your affogato a distinct flavour. You can also consider sprinkling crushed almonds, chocolate powder, or even a dash of sea salt. The only limit to the options is your imagination and palate, so try out this recipe and let us know how you liked it!
Giving you Super Powers
- Vanilla Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
Vanilla Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
- Hazelnut Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
Hazelnut Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
- Espresso Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
Espresso Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
- Chocolate Orange Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
Chocolate Orange Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
- Caramel Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)
Caramel Super Power Instant Coffee (60grams)